We invite you to another fun filled event at
Western Lakes Golf Course, in Pewaukee!
Annual Golf Outing
Thursday, June 23, 2016
We can make a difference together!
...with your help we can do more!
Join us as we continue to provide the Gift of Sight through transplant, research and education.
Please register by June 15, 2016
Click here to download the brochure and registration form.
Please contact Cindy Sergent at (608) 233-2354 ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the opportunities below.
- Packet Pickup Assistance: Greet and check in registered participants; distribute bibs and timing chips and shirts. Requires standing for long periods.
- Parking Attendant: Assist with directing participants to parking areas and to the venue. Requires standing for the length of the shift.
- Starting Line Assistance: Greet participants as they arrive at the start line; usher participants into appropriate pace corrals. Requires standing the length of the shift.
- Water Stations: Set-up/breakdown water station; distribute water to participants. Requires standing for long periods.
- Course Marshal: Cheer on participants and ensure the correct course route is followed.
Click here to register to be apart of the Capital City Run Walk, to take place on Saturday, July 30th, 2016.
Annual Meeting - See information under "Events and Information" "Golf Outing and Annual Meeting" to register
Farm Technology Days - information to come!